Mediation in Language Learning and Teaching is an Erasmus+ project
The MiLLaT project pursues the main objectives, as follows:
- developing language, intercultural skills in the area of mediation, and digital competences of teachers and indirectly students in order to prepare university students and teachers to better coexist in multilingual and multicultural societies;
- implementing and disseminating innovative pedagogies to design open educational materials for blended and online language courses;
- implementing learning and teaching mediation activities and strategies into language classrooms relevant to the concept of mediation by sharing good practices and know-how;
- developing approaches to foreign language learning supported by ICT and open educational resources in the academic context;
- meeting the needs of students relevant to the labour market by developing mediation activities and strategies which support the acquisition of transversal competences.